If the server does not work it may be because the file was deleted from the server or some error.
You can choose other server or request new links by email.
Currently all links from the server Cloudup (CU) are unavailable indefinitely.
If you're upset with large amount of advertisements I recommend the Adblocker Ublock Origin
» First If you have difficulties watch the video above, I will not teach or help you how to download.
» If you can not check the captcha refresh the page or disable your Adblocker
» Access the blog faster with the recommended browser Google Chrome .
» To uncompress the files use Winrar

Notes 23/03/2017 - Important
I am deactivating the chat again, I intend to edit all blog posts and upload new links, also add other servers to all blog posts, so for now I will no longer be accepting requests, do not worry, the requests that you guys have already are stored in a list (as well as all chat messages) and will be posted gradually, along with the new links.

I do not know how long this process will take, this was the only way I found to organize myself since many people have been asking me for new links and new requests, I hope everyone can understand my situation.

Here is the list below the last requests (from what I could find) and the reuploads requests

If someone wants to contact me (as long as it is not to make requests), you can contact me via email, facebook or twitter.

MENU - RAKU RAKU KIRAKU





1984.09.25
MP3 | RAR | 320