Recent Posts

If the server does not work it may be because the file was deleted from the server or some error.
You can choose other server or request new links by email.
Currently all links from the server Cloudup (CU) are unavailable indefinitely.
If you're upset with large amount of advertisements I recommend the Adblocker Ublock Origin
» First If you have difficulties watch the video above, I will not teach or help you how to download.
» If you can not check the captcha refresh the page or disable your Adblocker
» Access the blog faster with the recommended browser Google Chrome .

» To uncompress the files use  Winrar.
» I do not answer questions like: Jun, where do you find all this music? The answer is internet.
» My name is Jun and I am a single person, there is not a group of people who manage this blog.
» Sim, eu sou Brasileiro.

Hello guys, about our Facebook page, we will do differently, instead of a page I will create a profile so that everyone can add or follow me, this way it will be easier to keep contact:

SAASA - ハジメマシテ。





2008.11.12
MP3 | RAR | 320


Donation

By making a donation besides contributing the blog you will be helping me to improve the blog more and more .